Let’s be honest, it’s been a tough year for conferences everywhere, so we are super excited to present Selenium Conf 2020 in September. It will be the only official Selenium conference anywhere this year and you guessed it, it’ll be a virtual event. The move online means this can be a truly global gathering Selenium enthusiasts.
Before the main event next month, we’re delighted to announce SeConf Preview – a free, virtual mini-conference with provocative and engaging sessions to sharpen your test automation skills and cast your eyes to the future of testing. Jason Huggins, the creator of Selenium will be opening this event.
SeConf 2020 Preview includes the following sessions:
- Are Robots the Future of Testing? Keynote by Jason Huggins (Selenium creator)
- Prepping your Checklist: Things to Consider Before Implementing Continuous Testing by Sneha Viswalingam
- Death of Integration Hell using Qontract for Contract Testing by Anand Bagmar
- Test Automation is a Whole Team Responsibility by Parveen Sultana
- How to Overcome 5 Common Obstacles to Adopting Open Source Automation by Kevin Dunne
- Value of Testing User Journey by Scott Davis
Expand your network with opportunities to mix and mingle with other Selenium experts and enthusiasts from the global community.
When is SeConf 2020 Preview?
Monday, 31 August from 7:00 – 9:30pm IST
Starting 9:30am EST / 3:30pm CEST / 11:30pm AEST
Click here to register